Fleetmark brushes up Dulux’s new factory.
Dulux has invested over $165million to build the largest Coatings Factory in Australia & New Zealand (17ha) to produce the majority of Australia’s water-based decoration paints. Naturally, such an impressive facility needed some impressive signage, so Fleetmark came to the table offering a selection of external and internal branding options.
The extensive project consisted of the manufacture and installation of:
- A custom 2 x 2.5m P6 LED screen mounted above reception.
- 14 x 4.5m Banner installed on the east elevation below the roof line.
- 22.5 x 7m Painted logo on the southern external wall.
- 5 x 7m Dulux dog printed and installed on the eastern external wall.
- 5m High custom made roadside pylon sign.
- Twin painted Rooftop logos (47m and 30m).
- Twin painted and vinyl wrapped 600,000L water tanks.
- Logistical directional signage
- Internal office wall graphics
Please click on the link on the right to view the external signage drone footage.