Fleetmark completes 386 Coles trailers
Continuing to showcase its capability to complete large fleet branding projects, Fleetmark partnered up with Maxitrans in September 2017 to
complete branding on 386 trailers within the 6-month timeframe for Coles Supermarkets.
The Maxitrans-Coles project specifics:
- 30,000 sqm of self-adhesive consistent colour printed & laminated vinyl.
- 7740 man hours over a 6 day a week program.
- Preparation, colour coding and painting of 237 fridge units in Coles red
- Manufacture and supply of 1950 Flexible Freezer Mats (custom made PVC speciality temperature dividers).
- 3 trailers were completed per day onsite at Maxitrans Ballarat
Fleetmark are no strangers to Coles branding after assisting Toll, Linfox and Camerons with the branding of new rigids and curtain siders over the last 24 months.
The Coles NSW van order is the single largest order for trailers awarded in the history of transport as we know it. The project was delivered on time in full meeting all the KPI’s set out by Coles and Maxitrans respectively.